Jewellery Photo Editing - The Photo Editing Services situated at the west part of India, has been successfully providing Jewellery Photo Editing services to its customers all across the globe since years. Our photo editing artists have in-depth knowledge and profound experience of dealing with editing of jewellery items with perfection.
Images posted over website are the essence to turn a visitor into a customer. Pictures must look presentable, lavish and catchy in order to drive an attention of the visitors. To make them attractive and presentable, it takes high level of accuracy and skills by the image editors. Photo editors here handle this challenging task of processing each minute detail of a Jewellery product with precision to meet the requirement of customers with their full satisfaction. We come across simple to complex Jewellery products and few of them have been itemized below:
- Nose Pin
There are 4 stages a Jewellery image undergoes while processing as mentioned below.
- Photo Cutout/Clipping/Background Removal
- The pictures are eliminated from the background.
- The background can be kept of any color. Generally a white, transparent or black background are opted by the customers for Jewellery products.
- Clipping of the image is done using pen tool instead of magic wand so to keep smooth edges of the product.
- Photo Retouching
- Retouching involves retouching of diamonds, beads and metal part like shanks, prongs etc. in a Jewellery product.
- Retouching of Jewellery is done with the help of brush, clone, burn, smudge etc. tools in Photoshop without hampering the originality of the pictures.
- Color Correction, Brightening the dull image’s exposure, adjusting the level & contrast of poor images etc. can be taken care of while retouching. The retouched output will not look fake or an edited version rather it will appear natural, original and real.
- Photo Enhancement
- Enhancement work includes giving a shining effect to the metal part and enhancing effect of diamonds. It also includes removing product defects and redrawing defective product part.
- Diamonds and specific metal parts are selected with the help of lasso or pen tool and the selection is then worked upon to apply required effect.
- At times through enhancement, diamonds or metal parts are replaced after their selection with a high resolution glistering diamonds and bright metal parts and unwanted objects or parts are eradicated.
- Scaling, Renaming, Resizing, Cropping, Adding Watermarks etc.
- After editing processed pictures are renamed, scaled up/down, cropped, resized etc. as desired/required.
- Images thereafter are saved into a desirable format. Formats could be .jpg, .jpeg, .psd, .png, .tiff or any other format as demanded by the customer.
- Images then are delivered via file transfer medium like ftp, wetransfer.com, dropbox, google drive, one drive etc. to the customers.
Any of the above or all of the above image processing work is required for a Jewellery product. Jewellery or Jewellery picture editing work is basically combination of different picture editing services that we offer like cutout, retouching, picture cleaning, enhancement etc. Get your free sample and quotation today and take the advantage of our quality services by outsourcing your work to us. Check out our work portfolio of Jewelry Photo Editing or download our jewelry photo editing work portfolio. Contact Us now.